A Children’s Midi Teepee is the perfect hideaway for tiny people and the odd big person. Sprinkled with a touch of magic, each children’s teepee is lovingly handmade and guarantees an enormous amount of laughter.
Everything you need to know:
– A midi children’s teepee is approximately 100 cm tall and 95 x 95 cm at the base
– You can take your children’s teepee outside on a dry day, though do bring them in as they are scared of the dark
– You can squish a teepee together and pop it behind a door when not in use.
– It is super easy to set up a children’s teepee! Set the poles apart and let playtime commence Your teepee will require a small amount maintenance to ensure it stands tall.
– A designs are handcut from Felt to ensure durability. All fabrics chosen are handpicked to ensure magical adventures for many years to come
How to adopt a JFTP Teepee:
– All of our teepees are looking for a loving home and a tiny person to fill them with laughter and many magical adventures
– A soft wadded floormat can be added to your children’s teepee for a comfy base
– The midi teepee can comfortably take 3 scatter cushions to make it feel as cosy as possible
– Twinkly lights can be added to your children’s teepee for that extra sparkle (please ensure your fairy lights wear the correct safety labels)